Foods are best and more nutritious when eaten raw. It is amazing that these foods also give clues as to what foods help what part of our body.
Examine these foods below and see if it makes you see food in a whole new way.
- A sliced carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines just like the human eye. Science now shows carrots greatly enhance blood flow to, and function of, the eyes.
- Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grapes looks like a blood cell and research shows grapes are also heart and blood vitalizing food.
- A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart has four chambers and is red. Research shows tomatoes are loaded with lycopine and are indeed heart and blood food.
- A Walnut looks like a brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on the nut are just like the neo cortex. We now know walnuts help develop more than 3 dozen neuron transmitters for brain function.
- Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and many more look just like bones. These foods target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don’t have enough sodium in your diet, the body pulls it from the bones, thus making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body.
- Kidney beans actually heal and help maintain kidney functions and eyes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.
- Avocadoes, eggplant, and pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female – they look just like these organs. Today’s research shows that when a woman eats one avocado a week it balances the hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight.
- Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the mobility of male sperm and increase the numbers of sperm as well to help overcome male infertility.
- Sweet potatoes look like the pancreas and actually help to balance the balance the glycemic index of diabetics.
- Oranges, grapefruits and other citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.
- Onions look like the body’s cells. Today’s research shows onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears which wash the epithelia layers of the eyes. A working companion, garlic, also helps eliminate waste materials and dangerous free radicals from the body.