For Orders Over $150
ZERO Postage Rate
For ALL 300g Magnesium Creams
SOME W/ DISCOUNTS
When Buying in Multiples & Bundles
Please Give A Review!
Would Be A Huge Help.
Chia Seeds Recipe Simplified.
- Mix 1 dessertspoon of Chia Seeds with a quarter cup of water to make an egg substitute for baking cakes and cookies.
- Add Chia Seeds to apple juice to make “sago”.
- Grind seeds and add to hot milk to make “Chia porridge”.
- Mix seeds through yogurt
- Add seeds to soup to thicken.
- Grind seeds and mix with flour milk and eggs to make pancakes.
- Add seeds to salad dressings.
- Eat Chia seeds whole and raw as a snack.
- Add whole seed to diluted fruit juice to make Chia Fresca
- Make Chia pudding by adding whole seeds to milk, nut milk or soy milk.
- Make a “lassie” by blending Chia Seeds, yoghurt and fruit juice.
- Add ground Chia Seeds to smoothies.
- Add Chia Seeds to beaten eggs, soak for 10 minutes and make an omelette.
- Mix with Bragg’s sauce and brush over barbecued meats.
- Add ground Chia Seeds to flour when making bread.
- Make Chia pan bread by combining Chia Seeds, eggs, milk flour and baking powder
- Add whole Chia seeds to a cake batter to make a heavy poppy seed like cake.
- Add seeds to stews to thicken.
- Throw some seeds into a stir fry
- Make a thin batter of ground Chia Seeds & milk and cook in a slow oven to make crackers.
- Sprinkle seeds over a salad.
- Pureed fruit, Chia Seeds and a little fruit juice is a good healthy topping.
- Stir whole seeds through cooked lentils
- Soak seeds in beaten eggs and use this mix to make a frittata.
- Cook brown rice in vegetable stock and stir Chia Seeds through when rice is cooked.
- Top a cheesecake with Chia Seeds soaked in fruit juice to make a gel.
- Add whole or ground seeds to cookie mixes.
- Mix ground seeds with ground beef to make meatballs.
- cook brown rice in apple juice, add grated apple and stir whole seeds through the mixture for a tasty dessert.
- Toasted ground Chia seeds mixed with honey and cinnamon makes a wonderful base for cheesecake.
- Add whole seeds to granola.
- Mix White Chia Seeds that have been soaked in milk through mashed potatoes.
- Sprout the seeds and use in salads.
- Mix ground seeds with nut butter for a nutritious spread.
- Cinnamon, ground Chia Seeds and butter is great on hot scone.
- Add a desert spoon of Black Chia Seeds to a green jelly mix for “frogs egg jelly”.
- Spread a mixture of honey, cinnamon, dried fruit and ground Chia Seeds on to filo pastry sheets, roll up and cook in a hot oven.
- Mix the seeds, whole or ground through Tahini & honey.
- Add ground seeds soaked in egg to bind a burger mix (cook meat, cool & remove all fat).
- Soak Chia Seeds in milk and mix through hot oatmeal
Your Shopping Cart
Subtotal: $0.00 (0 items)